It was once thought that Social Media was a ‘passing trend’, an activity for young people to socialise with friends and family. However as time has gone on Social Media has become an integral part of running a business too, with over 2.3billion users worldwide on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and many more… Social Media is no longer an option but a priority!
How Social Media will benefit your business
Social Media is the ideal tool to provide you with invaluable data about your customers in real time. Every day there are over 500 million Tweets, 4.5 billion Likes on Facebook, and 95 million photos and videos uploaded to Instagram.All of these interactions are key to giving you an insight into your customers, who they are, where they are, what they like and don’t like and their opinions on your business and services. Having a presence on Social Media platforms is a fundamental business requirement, in doing so, you make your business accessible and can also keep upto date on your competition making it much easier for you to make smart business decisions quickly.
How we can help ?
Creating and managing your Social Media strategy can be time consuming and requires regular interaction which in itself can be time consuming. Our job is to ensure that your time as a business owner is used as efficiently as possible in theatre, surgery or consultation where the money is made, which is why we're here to help. As a specialist consultancy with industry knowledge we offer a flexible approach to your marketing strategy designed to suit your business' needs.
What you could get from your monthly package
- Profile page creation across all Social Media Platforms
- Initial set up including imagery across platforms
- Scheduling of posts covering a variety of subjects including practice news, industry news, treatments and media
- Media management including monitoring your followers to ensure they are relevant and appropriate
- Transmitting campaigns, offers, competitions and discounts via platforms
- Following relevant industry specialists and other appropriate individuals
- Reacting to mentions, likes and comments as appropriate
- Managing campaigns as required - budget allocation required in addition to the monthly fee
- Instant welcome messages to new likers and followers with a link to your website
- Reporting - monthly reports so that you can monitor your social media growth
Standard Package - 12 month contract £375 p/m (*most popular)